- If your child has any cold or flu like symptoms, as with any viral or bacterial illness, they should remain home until fever and symptom free for 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing medications.
- If your child has symptoms specific to Covid-19 or test positive for COVID-19 regardless of symptoms, your child should remain home for at least 10 days after symptom onset or positive test and be symptom and fever free for 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing medications before returning.
- If your child came in close contact with a positive case, (15 minutes or more within 6ft) and has no symptoms, your child should remain home for 14 days OR test negative no earlier than 10 days after last close contact occurred before returning. If symptoms develop follow above.
- If someone in your household test positive or has symptoms specific to Covid-19. The child and all household members should remain home for 14 days OR test negative no earlier than 10 days. This time period would start 10 days after the household members symptom onset or positive test and after the household member has been fever and symptom free for 24 hours OR after last contact occurred if person or child does not remain in home during the duration of illness.
- All Positive test or suspected cases in any of the above scenarios if they have attended a Coach T Sports Program within the last 14 days should be communicated via email to firstname.lastname@example.org so proper contact tracing can occur.
About me, Coach Tayler:
My name is Coach Tayler, as a former athlete I have a great deal of passion and drive for sports as well as working with youth. Before starting Coach T Sports, I ran a youth sports program at another local organization and have also put on many youth sports clinics, lessons and coached at a high level in basketball, soccer, and baseball. I look forward to meeting you and your child soon! Feel free to contact me via email at email@example.com. Also follow us on social media for updates. We are on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram! See icons above for link.