Current News and Events:
Covid-19 Protocol/Policy for all programs
- If your child has any cold or flu like symptoms, as with any viral or bacterial illness, they should remain home until fever/symptom-free for 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing medications.
- If your child has symptoms specific to Covid-19 or test positive for COVID-19 regardless of symptoms, your child should remain home for at least 10 days after symptom onset or positive test and be symptom/fever-free for 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing medications before returning.
- If your child came in close contact with a positive case, (15 minutes or more within 6ft) your child should remain home for 10 days OR test negative no earlier than 7 days after the last close contact occurred before returning. If symptoms develop follow above.
- If someone in your household test positive or has symptoms specific to Covid-19. The child and all household members should remain home for 10 days OR test negative no earlier than 7 days. This time period would not start until 10 days after the household member(s) symptom onset or positive test AND after they have been fever/symptom-free for 24 hours if they remain in same house hold during duration of illness.
- All Positive test or suspected cases in any of the above scenarios should be communicated to Coach T Sports via Tayler.firstname.lastname@example.org IF the participant has attended a Coach T Sports Program within the past 10 days so proper contact tracing can occur as needed.
Travel Related Guidance:
- IF you or anyone in your household have traveled to any countries in which the CDC and or State Department has deemed the following due to Covid-19, Ebola or any other contagion: (Risk Unknown) avoid all nonessential travel, (Level 3) avoid all nonessential travel, or Level 4, avoid all travel):
About me, Coach Tayler:
My name is Coach Tayler, as a former athlete I have a great deal of passion and drive for sports as well as working with youth. Before starting Coach T Sports, I ran a youth sports program/camp at another organization and have also put on many youth sports clinics, lessons and coached at a high level in basketball, soccer, and baseball. I look forward to meeting you and your child soon! Feel free to contact me via email at email@example.com. Also make sure to follow us on social media for updates. We are on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram! See icons above for link.